Thursday, August 15, 2013

New blogger

Hi! :) 
This is my very first attempt at blogging, and I'm not quite sure how all of this is going to turn out. However, I wanted use this as an outlet to all of the many stresses grad school brings about. haha. So a little bit about myself...I just completed my first semester of grad school (a quick 2 month summer semester) I feel as if I am still in the "honeymoon period" where everyday I walk into the clinic thinking "I can't believe I'm here!" and "Did I really get into grad school?" haha I have a feeling that when fall semester rolls around this will quickly go away when I get into my core classes and have a more difficult clinic caseload. This past semester I took 4 simple classes (mostly electives) and had a caseload of 8 clients for a total of six weeks. In the fall, my schedule will be crazy because I will be completing diagnostics for the first time AND taking Neuro pt.1...SUPER NERVOUS! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this journey with me complete with laughing, crying, and many happy dances.

Blessings,

SLP2Be




No comments:

Post a Comment