Friday, August 23, 2013

Here we go again!

Well...I just started my second semester of grad school, and it has been a hectic week! Yesterday (only the second day back) I was assigned my first diagnostic....I'm so nervous!. Today I met with my supervisor and went over my diagnostic plan annndddddd IT WAS APPROVED! YAY! Sometimes in grad school you kinda feel as though you don't know what you are doing but in the end it always works out. So as of right now I'm feeling pretty confident but, I bet come Thursday when I do the evaluation I will look something like the video below haha sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself to get through all the madness grad school throws at ya. ;) Well, in the meantime, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Blessings,
SLP2Be

No comments:

Post a Comment